Professional Development Partners
What is a Professional Development Partner?
A company that's demonstrated a strong commitment to developing their engineering staff and providing continued support to the profession.
How can becoming a Professional Development Partner benefit your organisation?
By gaining our endorsement as a quality assured engineering employer, your organisation can benefit from:
- Benchmarking your processes against your peers
- Seeing your employees reach their full potential
- Retaining valued employees by offering a career development pathway
- Developing senior engineers and future leaders
- Improving business performance through motivated and highly skilled employees
- Winning new business through a commitment to excellence.
To find out how your organisation can become an employer of choice, email advisorLD@ipenz.org.nz
How do Professional Development Partners benefit engineers?
Strong employer support can improve your professional development. That’s why we recommend you consider one of our Professional Development Partners who offer:
- Support through the competence-based assessment and registration process
- Structured mentoring programmes
- Professional development programmes for engineering graduates
- Access to continuing professional development opportunities
- Engagement with IPENZ and the wider engineering profession
- Commitment to quality management.
Find out how to take the next step in your engineering career by exploring our diverse group of PDPs.