Leading High Performance Teams
When 23 Jun 2017, 8:30 AM
Duration One day
Cost $580 ex GST (IPENZ Members $500 ex GST)
Register for this event
Today’s fast paced and competitive business world means you need everyone performing to their best and fast.
The high cost of low productivity, whilst diverse individuals negotiate the tricky business of working with others and reinventing work practices that may or may not create collaboration, is rarely acknowledged.
This workshop makes that task easier, less painful, faster and will ensure you deliver on team productivity.
This course is targeted to:
- Leaders seeking to achieve commercial success through teams
- Engineers involved in or having responsibility for team performance
- Project Managers with a skill gap or wanting to improve their team leadership skills
- Anyone involved with enabling teams to achieve results.
At the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Use the knowledge of the team dynamics process and HPT 7 Behaviour Components Checklist to plan for high team performance, and prevent and eliminate barriers to success
- Balance the needs of the task, individuals and the team, creating the motivation and accountability required to deliver on excellence
- Use a simple tool to identify and maximise individual and teams strengths, leveraging off these to minimise limitations
- Use the skills learnt to build trust, effective and efficient communication, collaboration and work practices
- Use a simple process to ensure ‘healthy’ constructive ideas-based conflict.
About the presenter
Penny is regarded as ‘the’ expert in creating high performing individuals and teams throughout Asia Pacific.
Over 20 years’ business experience and having worked across most industries and at all levels, she brings to her workshops only what works, is simple and practical. Penny knows her stuff. The workshops are fun, interactive, real, challenging and packed full of tips, tricks and ideas. Her passion is your results.
You won’t go home hungry.